I’ve got too many things on my mind, I was thinking of doing the following:
- Help improve 3to2, sounds like it could help bridge the PyPI gap and allow for writing “backwards compatible” libraries, using the newest of technologies (it’s alot better than imitating decorator behavior using the silly syntax it’s sugar for).
- Help port Numpy to py3k
- Help port Django to py3k
- Build a small script that’ll crawl svn.python.org and give points to developers. [update: ohloh did it]
- Build a python ascii art lib (not one that does the greyscale trick, one that actually tests for lines etc).
- Build a pinax captcha app
- Make a py2exe, Freeze, py2app mashup that can easily compile on all platforms.
I think that’s it. I wonder how much of the above I’ll be able to complete by next month considering I’m really not good enough in Rock Band 2 drums yet.